Saturday, March 8

Tea-Upon-Chattsworth

Grandma Storrs took all the girls who were in town (kenzie, cherisse, tessa, anna, kalia, miley and tiffani) to a tea party at tea-upon-chattsworth girls got to go in the back room and dress up in feather boas and fancy hats. in San Diego. We went for high tea and had lots of yummy tea and delicious British food and sweets. The littleThey got to eat off of real china and have tea as well. They had a great time...thanks Grandma! We can't wait for our next tea party!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun thing to do! Kenzie looks ADORABLE!! I bet she had a ball!!

sjmiller said...

My studio was just next door to this place. The owners are great, and the food and tea are wonderful!

Glad you guys got to experience it!

(The place that I had my studio in was "Remember to Breate".. if you noticed it.

Caroline Haring said...

What an absolutely cute idea! I love it. I'll have to remember it(just in case we have a girl).

- Carrie

Shalyn & Joe said...

BRAT!!! Having fun without me. Whatever...the rain is so much fun, you know you are jealous : )

Colleen said...

That looks like such a fun day! I want to wear a feather boa!